NetApp Product Number: FAS2020
Product Description: NetApp FAS2020 Filer
The NetApp FAS2020 can scale up to 24.6TB from 68 drives (12 internal and 56 expansion drives) and offers a maximum 2GB memory in the Active/Active config.
Dual, redundant, hot-pluggable, integrated power supply/fan assemblies (220V/110V) are included.
Information / Specs:
- Maximum Raw Capacity: 24.6TB
- Maximum Number of Internal Disk Drives: 12
- Maximum Number of Expansion Disk Drives: 56
- Maximum Number of Disk Drives: 68
- Maximum Drives per Back-End FC Loop: 56
- ECC Memory: 2GB (1GB with single controller)
- Nonvolatile Memory: 256MB (128MB with single controller)
- Supported Disk Shelves: DS14mk4 FC, DS14mk2 FC, DS14mk2AT
- Supported Disk Drives
- SAS: 144GB, 300GB
- FC: 144GB, 300GB
- SATA: 250GB, 500GB, 750GB
- Internal SATA: 500GB, 1TB, 2TB
- External SATA: 500GB, 1TB, 2TB
- Supported for Legacy Config
- FC: 36GB, 72GB, 144GB, 300GB
- SATA: 250GB, 320GB, 500GB, 750GB
Check our blog for an explanation of Clustered & Active-Active:
Inventory: We have an extensive inventory of FAS2020 NetApp Filers, and can often ship the same day (depending on the time of your order and requested shelves and drives).
Confidence: Purchase the FAS2020 filer with confidence - Maximum Midrange offers an industry leading warranty on NetApp hardware. If you need a longer warranty, we can tailor a program to fit your needs or offer hot spares to eliminate any wait time.
Trust: With clients such as Boeing, NASA, all branches of the US military, hospitals and universities throughout the United States, Canada and the world we have a history of client satisfaction and return customers.
Give us a call for references 855-932-6627.