NetApp Product Number:
FAS2040 Product Description:
NetApp FAS2040 Filer
The NetApp FAS2040 can scale up to 368TB from 136 drives (12 internal and 124 expansion drives) and offers a maximum 8GB memory in the Active/Active config.
Dual, redundant, hot-pluggable, integrated power supply/fan assemblies (220V/110V) are included. Information / Specs:
- Maximum Raw Capacity: 368TB
- Maximum Number of Internal Disk Drives: 12
- Maximum Number of Expansion Disk Drives: 124
- Maximum Number of Disk Drives: 136
- Maximum Drives per Back-End FC Loop: 84
- ECC Memory: 8GB (4GB with single controller)
- Onboard GbE Ports: 8 (4 with single controller)
- Onboard SAS Ports: 2 (1 with single controller)
- Supported Disk Shelves: DS14mk4 FC, DS14mk2 FC, DS14mk2AT
- Supported Disk Drives
- SAS: 300GB, 450GB, 600GB
- External FC: 300GB, 450GB, 600GB
- Internal SATA: 500GB, 1TB, 2TB
- External SATA: 500GB, 1TB, 2TB, 3TB (Check with Maximum Midrange for further disk compatibility.)
Check our blog for an explanation of Clustered & Active-Active:
Inventory: We have an extensive inventory of FAS2040 NetApp Filers, and can often ship the same day (depending on the time of your order and requested shelves and drives).
Confidence: Purchase the FAS2040 filer with confidence - Maximum Midrange offers an industry leading warranty on NetApp hardware. If you need a longer warranty, we can tailor a program to fit your needs or offer hot spares to eliminate any wait time.
Trust: With clients such as Boeing, NASA, all branches of the US military, hospitals and universities throughout the United States, Canada and the world we have a history of client satisfaction and return customers.
Give us a call for references 855-932-6627.