NetApp Product Number:
FAS2050 Product Description:
NetApp FAS2050 Filer
The NetApp FAS2050 can scale up to 104TB from 104 drives (20 internal and 84 expansion drives) and offers a maximum 4GB memory in the Active/Active config.
Dual, redundant, hot-pluggable, integrated power supply/fan assemblies (220V/110V) are included. Information / Specs:
- Maximum Raw Capacity: 104TB
- Maximum Number of Internal Disk Drives: 20
- Maximum Number of Expansion Disk Drives: 84
- Maximum Number of Disk Drives: 104
- Maximum Drives per Back-End FC Loop: 84
- ECC Memory: 4GB (2GB with single controller)
- Onboard GbE Ports: 4 (2 with single controller)
- Onboard SAS Ports: 2 (1 with single controller)
- Onboard FC Ports: 4 ports of 1, 2, or 4Gb (autosensing)
- Supported Disk Shelves: DS14mk4 FC, DS14mk2 FC, DS14mk2AT
- Supported Disk Drives
- SAS: 144GB, 300GB
- FC: 144GB, 300GB
- SATA: 250GB, 500GB, 750GB (Check with Maximum Midrange for further disk compatibility and legacy or controller upgrade support.)
Check our blog for an explanation of Clustered & Active-Active:
Inventory: We have an extensive inventory of FAS2050 NetApp Filers, and can often ship the same day (depending on the time of your order and requested shelves and drives).
Confidence: Purchase the FAS2050 filer with confidence - Maximum Midrange offers an industry leading warranty on NetApp hardware. If you need a longer warranty, we can tailor a program to fit your needs or offer hot spares to eliminate any wait time.
Trust: With clients such as Boeing, NASA, all branches of the US military, hospitals and universities throughout the United States, Canada and the world we have a history of client satisfaction and return customers.
Give us a call for references 855-932-6627.