When it comes to an intelligent router solution for small to medium-sized businesses and similar environments, Cisco 2800 Series Integrated Services Routers have proven time and again why they are a best in class router platform. 2800 Series routers deliver performance, availability and reliability while specializing in providing wire-speed delivery of secure and concurrent services. The result is an agile, high-performance routing solution that provides superior investment protection.
The force behind a Cisco 2800 Series router is an integrated systems architecture that allows for secure Data, Security, Voice, Video and Wireless services to be delivered to multiple T1/E1 connections simultaneously. The result is a highly robust routing system that allows for rapid and scalable delivery of mission-critical applications in demanding environments.
2800 Series Features:
- Full suite of built-in security features
- Cisco Configuration Professional simplifies system management
- A modular platform is backed by a complete range of interface options
- Up to two 10/100/1000 Megabits per second built-in routed ports
- Up to 64 10/100 Megabits per second switch ports with optional PoE provides DC power to network devices
- Up to 1500 Virtual Private Network tunnels
- Cisco CallManager Express and Survivable Remote Site Telephony supports up to 96 Cisco IP phone users
- Supports 802.11a/b/g wireless LAN standards
- Supports an SFP port for GbE (Excluding model 2801)
- Built-in redundant power supply connector (Excluding model 2801)
- CISCO2801 2801 Integrated Services Router
- CISCO2811 2811 Integrated Services Router
- CISCO2821 2821 Integrated Services Router
- CISCO2851 2851 Integrated Services Router
Sourcing a Cisco 2800 Series router that meets the specifics of your small to midsize business application is easy and affordable with Maximum Midrange. Follow the model links above to our Cisco 2800 router pages where you can get model information, view hardware specifications and submit an online quote request. Our Cisco hardware sales team respond promptly to price requests with hardware pricing that will improve your bottom line.
Prefer to speak directly with a representative from our sales team? We’re available, call 855-932-6627 and let’s discuss your Cisco routing hardware needs.