As part of the Cisco Integrated Services Router portfolio, the Cisco 2801 ISR is packed with features that make them an ideal solution for small or medium enterprise business applications. This best in class high performance router features an optimized integrated systems architecture that delivers high-quality wire-speed data, voice, video and wireless services, making them a value-packed, secure and agile investment.
Cisco 2801 Architecture Highlights:
- 128MB default and 384MB maximum DRAM.
- 64MB default and 128MB maximum compact flash memory.
- One fixed USB 1.1 port.
- Two 10/100 onboard local area network port.
- Two internal onboard AIM slots.
- Four interface slots: two for HWIC, WIC, VIC or VWICs, one for WIC, VIC or VWIC and one for VIC or VWIC modules.
- The CISCO2801 platform does not support a network module slot or an extension voice module slot.
- Two packet voice DSP module slots on the motherboard.
- DES, 3DES, AES 128, AES 192, and AES 256 virtual private network hardware acceleration.
- Features optional integrated in-line Power over Ethernet, but an AC-IP power supply is required.
- One console port and one auxiliary port.
- Modular architecture allows for field upgradeable network interfaces and available slots allow users to add integrate-as-you-grow connectivity and services to the platform.
- Includes Cisco IOS IP Base Software feature set.
If your routing application requirements include secure network connectivity for data, voice and video, converged IP communications, wireless services and integrated services, choose the Cisco 2801 integrated services router to maximize agility and investment protection.
And to maximize the value, choose Maximum Midrange. Cisco 2801 routers are available now at Maximum Midrange at prices that will improve your project’s bottom line. To request a quote, go to our CISCO2801 product page and tell us what your target price is. Our Cisco sales team will respond promptly to your pricing needs with a quote that is both competitive and affordable.
Prefer to speak with our team directly? Call 855-932-6627 and talk to a Cisco product specialist today.