What is Zero Risk?
If you are a corporate end user, and are approved for Net purchasing terms, we guarantee zero risk to you as a client.
If for some reason, the hardware arrives and is not as promised, send the product back to us and void the purchase order.
Our warranty is simple: If it doesn't work in the first 90 days, send it back and we’ll replace it.
Longer warranties and hot-spares are also available.
Maximum Midrange Computer Specialists Limited Warranty
Maximum Midrange Computer Specialists provides a 90-Day Return Window (see Return of Non-Defective Products below) and the following limited warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser.
Please note that any warranty services or questions must be accompanied by the order number from the transaction through which the warranted product was purchased. The order number serves as your warranty number and must be retained. Maximum Midrange Computer Specialists will offer no warranty service without this number.
Maximum Midrange Computer Specialists warrants this product and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for 90 days parts from the original ship date. During this period, Maximum Midrange Computer Specialists will repair or replace defective parts with new or reconditioned parts at Maximum Midrange Computer Specialists’ option, without charge to you.
Shipping fees incurred from returns for under-warranty service in the first 30-days will be paid by Maximum Midrange Computer Specialists (we will provide you with a shipping label). All shipping fees both to and from Maximum Midrange Computer Specialists following this 30-day period must be paid by the customer. All returns, both during and following the 30-day period, must be affected via the Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service described below.
All original parts (parts installed by Maximum Midrange Computer Specialists at the original system build) replaced by Maximum Midrange Computer Specialists or its authorized service center, become the property of Maximum Midrange Computer Specialists. Any after-market additions or modifications will not be warranted. The hardware system owner is responsible for the payment, at current rates, for any service or repair outside the scope of this limited warranty.
Maximum Midrange Computer Specialists makes no other warranty, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description, with respect to this hardware other than as set forth below. Maximum Midrange Computer Specialists makes no warranty or representation, either express or implied, with respect to any other manufacturer’s product or documentation, its quality, performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description.
Except as provided below, Maximum Midrange Computer Specialists is not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use the hardware. Under no circumstances shall Maximum Midrange Computer Specialists be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage exceeding the purchase price of the hardware.
The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
Maximum Midrange Computer Specialists offers custom warranties beyond 90 days. Contact us (866-934-9714) for details.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by Maximum Midrange Computer Specialists.
- This warranty covers only normal use of the hardware. Maximum Midrange Computer Specialists shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized Maximum Midrange Computer Specialists representative; (iv) damages incurred through irresponsible use, including those resulting from viruses or spyware, overclocking, or other non-recommended practices.
- You must retain your bill of sale or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
- No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
- Maximum Midrange Computer Specialists and its Authorized Service Centers accepts no responsibility for any software programs, data or information stored on any media or any parts of any products returned for repair to Maximum Midrange Computer Specialists.
- All pre-installed software programs are licensed to customers under non-Maximum Midrange Computer Specialists software vendor’s term and conditions provided with the packages.
- This warranty does not cover any third party software or virus related problems.
- Maximum Midrange Computer Specialists makes no warranty either expressed or implied regarding third-party (non-Maximum Midrange Computer Specialists) software.
- Thirty-day Return Window does not include opened software, or shipping and handling fees.
Return of Non-Defective Products
A non-defective product may be returned to Maximum Midrange Computer Specialists within thirty (30) days of the invoice date for a refund of the original purchase price with the following amendments/fees:
- Maximum Midrange Computer Specialists will refund neither the original shipping cost nor the shipping and handling fees incurred from the products return. If the original purchase was made under a “Free Shipping” promotion then a standard $40 fee will be deducted from any return in counter to that offer.
- No refund will be granted for software which has been opened, used, or tampered with in any way which jeopardized Maximum Midrange Computer Specialists’s ability to remarket or resell the product. Maximum Midrange Computer Specialists maintains full discretion in decisions regarding a products fitness for return.
- Any non-defective returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee, which percentage is taken from the final purchase price less any shipping or handling charges.
To return a defective product, please contact our Customer Service Department for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and follow the Return of Products Instructions below. The RMA is valid for 10 days from date of issuance. Returns will not be accepted without an RMA. Manufacturer restrictions do apply. Any item missing the UPC on the original packaging may not be returned.
Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service
RMA (Returning Merchandise Authorization) Policy:
If repairs are required, the customer must obtain a RMA number and provide proof of purchase. RMA and services are rendered by Maximum Midrange Computer Specialists only. Any shipping costs after 30 days (starting from the original date of purchase) on any item returned for repair is the customers’ responsibility. All returned parts must have a RMA number written clearly on the outside of the package along with a letter detailing the problems and a copy of the original proof of purchase. No COD packages will be accepted. No package will be accepted without a RMA number written on the outside of the package. RMA numbers are only valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
Should you have any problems with your hardware, please follow these procedures to obtain the service:
1. If the hardware must be repaired, a RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization Number) will be issued for shipment to our repair department. Please follow the instructions given by Maximum Midrange Computer Specialists technical support staff to ship your hardware. Maximum Midrange Computer Specialists will not accept any shipments without a RMA number.
3. Upon receiving the hardware, Maximum Midrange Computer Specialists will repair or replace your hardware (at Maximum Midrange Computer Specialists’s discretion) and will ship it back to you within 2 weeks (dependent on parts availability).
4. Cross-exchange (Parts only): You will need to provide a valid credit card number as a deposit guarantee when the RMA number is issued. Once approval has been obtained on your credit card, the part(s) will be shipped. You will need to ship defective part(s) back to Maximum Midrange Computer Specialists within 15 days to avoid charges to your credit card. If such charges are incurred, the shipped part(s) will be billed at the then current price.
5. Maximum Midrange Computer Specialists will pay for shipping to and from the customer only within the first thirty days following the original product ship date. Following this 30-day period all shipping fees both for under warranty and post warranty repairs are the sole responsibility of the customer. The customer also assumes full liability for losses or damages resulting from shipping as well as all responsibility to pursue remuneration for such issues with their selected carrier.
Maximum Midrange Computer Specialists
861 Robinwood Ct-Suite 2
Traverse City, MI 49686
Maximum Midrange Computer Specialists does not offer technical support for any software including installed OS or other programs.
Technical support should be pursued through channels offered by the software’s individual tech support. Maximum Midrange Computer Specialists accepts no liability for problems caused by after-market software or hardware modifications or additions.
Maximum Midrange Computer Specialists is not responsible for giving any technical support concerning the installation or integration of any software or component the customer did not pay Maximum Midrange Computer Specialists to install.
Maximum Midrange Computer Specialists is not responsible for loss of data or time, even with hardware failure.
Customers are responsible for backing up any data for their own protection.
Maximum Midrange Computer Specialists is not responsible for any loss of work (“down time”) caused by a product requiring service.
This warranty is null and void if the defect or malfunction was due to damage resulting from operation not within manufacturer specifications.
It will also be null and void if there are indications of misuse and/or abuse.
Maximum Midrange Computer Specialists has the option of voiding the warranty if any one other than an Maximum Midrange Computer Specialists technician attempts to service the product.
Maximum Midrange Computer Specialists will not warrant any problems arising from an act of God (lighting, flooding, tornado, etc.), electrical spikes or surges, or problems arising out of hardware, software, or additional devices added to complement any system/component bought at Maximum Midrange Computer Specialists.
Under no circumstances will Maximum Midrange Computer Specialists be responsible for any refund or remuneration exceeding the original purchase price of the product less any shipping fees.
Maximum Midrange Computer Specialists will not be held responsible for typographical errors on sales receipts, repair tickets, or on our website.
Maximum Midrange Computer Specialists makes every effort to make sure all information on our website is correct.
Please contact us for clarification of any of the details listed above.