Now in stock at Maximum Midrange, we are selling a fully configured IBM Power 720 Express 8202 Model E4B Server and we currently have it with an amazing price. This server is in stock and ready to ship. Place your order for the 8202-E4B through Maximum Midrange, and your order can ship today – no lead time!
Part numbers and feature codes included in our 8202-E4B configuration:
- 1 EA 8202-E4B: Model E4B Power 720 Express Server
- 1 EA FC 1824: Quad-port 1 Gb HEA Daughter Card
- 1 EA FC 1886: 146GB 15K RPM SFF SAS Disk Drive (AIX/Linux)
- 1 EA FC 3930: System Serial Port Converter Cable
- 1 EA FC 4526: 8GB Memory DIMMs, 1066 MHz, 2Gb DDR3 DRAM
- 2 EA FC 5603: System AC Power Supply, 1725 Watt
- 2 EA FC 5618: Storage Backplane – 6 SFF Bays/SATA DVD/HH Tape
- 1 EA FC 5762: SATA Slimline DVD-RAM Drive
- 1 EA FC 7134: IBM Rack-mount Drawer Bezel and Hardware
- 2 EA FC 6458: Power Cable – Drawer to IBM PDU, 14-foot, 250V/10A
- 1 EA FC 7145: IBM/OEM Rack-mount Drawer Rail Kit
- 1 EA FC 8350: 4-core 3.0 GHz POWER7 Processor Module
Maximum Midrange’s special pricing for this configured IBM 8202-E4B is $8250.
Information regarding operating systems, licenses and activation feature codes is available upon request. Work directly with our IBM sales team, contact Maximum Midrange or call 855-932-6627 for additional 8202-E4B configuration details or to place your order.