The Cisco 2800 ISR Series is a best in class routing solution designed specifically to meet the exacting needs of small and medium businesses in applications such as stand-alone businesses, local call processing and enterprise branch offices. The Cisco 2821 Integrated Services Router is at the upper end of Cisco’s portfolio of 2800 Series routers featuring a host of security and voice features in addition to more robust services not available on 2801 and 2811 routers. For secure network connectivity, converged IP communications, wireless and integrated services, the Cisco 2821 Integrated Services Router is a solution worth looking into.
Cisco 2821 ISR Performance Features:
- Wire-speed performance for concurrent services.
- Provides advanced services across multiple T1/E1/xDSL wide area network rates.
- Increased performance and modularity enhance’s the 2821’s investment protection.
- The 2821 will support most existing and cutting edge interface modules.
- High-speed HWIC slots offer increased router density.
- Supports Layer 2 switching with Power over Ethernet.
- Security features include on-board encryption, intrusion prevention and support of up to 1500 virtual private network tunnels, antivirus defense support via NAC and stateful Cisco IOS Firewall.
- Voice features include support of analog and digital voice call, voice mail, Cisco CallManager Express and Survivable Remote Site Telephony.
2821 Integrated Services Router Physical Specs:
- Four High-speed wide area network interface card slots.
- Two integrated 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports.
- One network module slot supports NM, NME and NME-X network modules.
- One extension voice module slot.
- Three PVDM digital signal processor slots located on the motherboard.
- Two fixed USB 1.1 ports, two onboard local area network ports and one console port.
- Default/maximum DRAM is 256MB/1GB and default/maximum compact flash memory is 64MB/256MB.
- Utilizes Cisco IOS IP Base Software feature set.
Maximum Midrange specializes in providing affordable enterprise solutions for small to medium business applications. If you are planning on implementing the Cisco 2821 Integrated Router solution and are looking for pricing, check out Maximum Midrange’s 2821 product page and send us a quote request with your budget requirements. With our affordable pricing and excellent customer service, we can help you save on 2821 routers.