Your guide to the Cisco Catalyst Ethernet Switch WS-C3850-48P-S
tl;dr Cisco Catalyst 3850 Series WS-C3850-48P-S msrp is $13k our price for factory sealed is $5500. It is available today.
Call for additional details: 855-932-6627
What is it?
The Cisco Catalyst 3850 Series WS-C3850-48P-S switch is Ethernet, Multigigabit Ethernet, Enterprise-class and Stackable.
It is a powerhouse whose price has dropped significantly since it was released.
Why do I need it?
The WS-C3850-48P-S supports gigabit access growth for wired and wireless (802.11ac) which lets you bring together wired and wireless access for simplicity and scale.
The 3850 series allows role based access, so access to resources can be set by user or device from any location.
It supports current and next-gen wireless speeds and standards (including 802.11ac Wave 2) on your current cabling.
This is a serious Enterprise Level stackable switch with an authoritative user experience so you can effectively assess, monitor, and troubleshot your network.
Cisco Catalyst Ethernet Switch WS-C3850-48P-S Specs
- Total Ports: 48 10/100/1000 Ethernet PoE+ ports
- Connector Type: RJ-45
- Total Multi-Gigabit Ethernet Ports: None
- Default AC Power Supply: 715 Watts
- Available PoE Power: 435 Watts
- Optional Network Module:
– 4 x 1 GE
– 2 x 10 GE
– 4 x 10 GE
- Stack Power: Yes
- Form Factor: Desktop or 1RU (Rack Unit)
- IP Base feature set: Yes
- IPv4 routes: 24000
- NetFlow entries: 48000
- Switched virtual interfaces: 1000
- Flash Memory Installed: 2 GB
- Ram Installed: 4 GB
– USB Type A
– USB Type B
- Layer: 3
- Stackable: Yes
- Jumbo Frame Support: 9198 bytes
- MAC Address Table Size: 32000 entries
- Switching capacity: 176 Gbps
- Stacking bandwidth: 480 Gbps
- Dimensions: 1.75 x 17.5 x 17.7 inches
- Dimensions: 4.45 x 44.5 x 45.0 centimeters
- Weight: 17.4 pounds
- Weght: 7.9 kilograms
Features Standards Management Protocols Indicators Standards1 Authentication ACL support
BSMI CNS 13438 Class A
CISPR 22 Class A
CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1
EN 60950-1 (2nd Ed)
EN55022 Class A
FCC Part 15 A
ICES-003 Class A
IEC 60950-1 (2nd Ed)
Layer 3 balancing
UL 60950-1 (2nd Ed)
VCCI Class A
STP Root Guard
Call for additional details: 855-932-6627 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org