Cisco TelePresence MCU 4520 CTI-4520-MCU-K9 (CTI-4520-MCU-K9=)
What is it?
It is a Conferencing Bridge that is at the top of the heap of the MCU 4500/4501 models.
(The other versions are CTI-4505-MCU-K9, CTI-4510-MCU-K9, and CTI-4515-MCU-K9.)
What is a Conferencing Bridge?
A Conferencing Bridge allows people to call one centralized number to join a meeting.
This is different from simple conference calls where you are required to call the participants and add them to the meeting.
As of the writing of this blog we have multiple units in stock at Maximum Midrange.
Please use the form at the end of the page to verify stock.
You can also use our Blog contact page here: https://www.maximummidrange.com/blog/contact-maximum-midrange or our main site contact page here: https://www.maximummidrange.com/talk-to-us/contact-us.html.
The MCU 4520 was released in 2010, reached End-of-Sale date in 2015 and End-of-Support date in 2018, so pricing on the Cisco CTI-4520-MCU-K9 is trending down.
Please use the form at the end of the page to check our most current individual and bulk pricing.
The CTI-4520-MCU-K9 specializes in video and is compatible with all major vendors’ endpoints.
If your network will support it, this MCU 4520 will do:
- 40 video participants at 720p and 30fps
- 20 video participants at 1080p and 30fps or 720p and 60fps
- With the 1080p30 HD+ Capacity Option it maxes out at 40 x 1080p and 30fps
- 40 voice only participants can be added to any of these configurations
More specs are at the product page on our main site here: https://www.maximummidrange.com/CTI-4520-MCU.html
A few more things we like about the CTI-4520-MCU-K9:
- Up to 40 video plus 40 voice ports
- More than 50 custom layouts
- 2RU form factor (19 inch rack)
- Compatible with Microsoft Office Communications Server
- Bandwidth per site up to 4 Mbps
- Video resolutions up to 1080p 30 fps and 720p 60fps