The Cisco 2851 routing platform is a dual Gigabit Ethernet Integrated Services Router slotting in at top of Cisco’s 2800 Series router portfolio and is ideal for high-end routing solutions in small to medium-sized business applications. The CISCO2851 is a singular router solution with a modular architecture that delivers secure wire-speed delivery of concurrent data, voice, video and wireless services.
Cisco 2851 ISRs are an attractive small and mid-size business routing solution because they provide a superior return on investment over other routing platforms. Features such as an extensive range of supported connectivity options, industry-leading reliability and availability performance, advanced security and voice applications, tools that enhance the Quality of Service and much more all add up to make the Cisco 2851 a versatile and dependable routing solution.
Cisco 2851 Router Specifications:
- 256MB/1GB of default and maximum DRAM.
- 64MB/256MB default and maximum Compact Flash memory.
- Two fixed USB 1.1 ports.
- Two 10/100/1000 onboard local area network ports.
- Two onboard AIM slots.
- Four interface card slots will support HWIC, WIC, VIC or VWIC modules.
- One network module slot supports NM, NME, NME-X, NMD and NME-XD modules.
- One extension voice module slot.
- One console and auxiliary port.
- Three PVDM DSP slots integrated into the motherboard.
- Features integrated hardware-based encryption.
- DES, 3DES, AES 128, AES 192 and AES 256 virtual private network hardware acceleration integrated onto the motherboard.
- Optional integrated In-Line PoE is available with the implementation of the Cisco AC-IP power supply.
- Modular architecture supports most local area network and wide area network options.
- Flexible architecture is easily upgradeable in an “integrate as you grow” fashion.
- Embedded security hardware acceleration.
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports.
- Supports the latest Cisco IOS software releases.
- Upgradeable to an integrated power supply for distribution of Power Over Ethernet.
- An optional integrated universal DC power supply is available.
- Built in external integrated Redundant-Power-Supply connector.
The Cisco 2851 ISR is currently available at Maximum Midrange. To get pricing, go to our Cisco 2851 hardware page and send us an online quote request. We can provide your organization with pricing that is competitive, affordable and flexible. Tell us what your target pricing is, most cases, we can provide discounts to meet the specifics of your hardware budget.
Call 855-932-6627 today and let Maximum Midrange be your Cisco routing hardware provider.